- Q: What utilities am I responsible for?
A: Residents are responsible for electric, extended cable and internet services.
- Q: Do you have on-site management?
A: Yes. Mount Royal Manor has on-site management available Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-4:30 pm and are available other times by appointment.
B: Emergency maintenance is available 24 hours per day.
- Q: Is parking available?
A: Garage stalls are available starting at $33 per month.
B: Reserved lot parking spaces are available. Please call for details.
C: General parking is complimentary, first-come, first-served.
- Q: Are pets allowed?
A: Mount Royal Manor does not allow pets.
- Q: Do you offer flexible lease terms?
A: We currently offer 3-13 month lease terms at our property, pricing may change depending on which lease term you choose.
- Q: What are my options for paying my rent?
Rent is due on the 1st of each month by:
B: Automatic withdrawal service
C: Online Resident Portal
D: Rent drop box, located in the Management Office
- Q: What do I need to qualify for an apartment at Mount Royal Manor?
A: Residents are required to pass a credit, rental and criminal background check. Please call for rental qualifications.
- Q: Is there a security deposit?
A: Yes. The security deposit is $500.
- Q:What is the application fee at Mount Royal Manor?
A: The application fee is $45 per adult applicant. Background checks will be conducted with the application fee.
- Q:Is smoking allowed at Mount Royal Manor?
A: No. Mount Royal Manor is a smoke-free community.